Research & Development
Position: Software Engineer
Multiple positions are available in biomedical image processing, 3D graphical visualization, and augmented reality programming. Candidates will be experienced in at least one of the following areas:
- Image processing (segmentation and registration) and data analysis of CT, MRI and DSA data.
- Development and improvement of computer algorithms and software related to 3D volume/surface rendering, and graphic visualization;
- AR/VR programming and ray tracing.
Candidates should have excellent programming skills and the following background:
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related field and 2-3 years of experience in medical image processing is desired OR;
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or a closely related field and 0-2 years of experience in medical imaging processing is desired;
- Fluent in C/C++ or C# programing languages;
- Experience in medical image processing, such as tissue segmentation, co-registration, image fusion, and 3D visualization;
- Conversant with modern software engineering methodologies;
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written;
- Self-motivated and willing to take on responsibility;
- Track record of excellence in the dedicated field.
- Experience in medical image processing (image registration and segmentation).
- Experience in VR/AR software or system development.
- Excel in physically-based rending and visualization.
- Familiar with ray casting/ray tracing algorithms.
- Excel in OpenGL and GPU programming.
We offer excellent benefits for young talents, including an attractive moving allowance, employee stock options, and sponsorship of H1B visa.